We are having a hard time deciding if we want justin to join the military. NOT THE ARMY>>>>> And for all of you that don't understand this---- Justin will be a doctor so that means he will not be fighting.
It's such a nice thought, to have all his schooling paid for, $2000.00 a month, insurance, cheap life insurance, traveling, discounts on food/clothes, hotels, airline tickets etc.........
The bad part of joining is we have a serious commitment. If he goes to school for at least 4 years he has to repay 4 years. If he specializes which that's the plan now he will have to stay longer obviously. He will be gone for at least 3 months probably.
It seems that almost every dentist that I have talked to has said they wish they joined. Why not have some one pay for your schooling????? It would be so awesome to get out of dental school and actually have money to start a practice. Being away from each other for a while --- yah it would be extremely hard but Justin and I are going to be with each other for eternity.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
What would you do?
Posted by Olsen Family at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmm, I really don't know. Debt is spelled wrong on your survey though:)
o great!! You need to decide and let me know. Because for sure want your answer.
I guess Military, unless you leave the country.
Post a Comment