Your girls are getting so big--we miss you guys!!! Julianne is a crazy walking girl now and is sooooo busy! She is very social and laughs and giggles a lot. So much fun. Hope you're doing well!! Love you guys!!!
How fun to see Ava!! The girls are so beautiful and big. I hope all is going well for you guys. You feels so far away. I can't wait to see you all this summer. I can't believe I am going to drive across the country by myself with five kids. I don't think I am as strong as your mom!!! But I want the kids to see all their cousins so badly! Your view is awsome and I hear your place is great. I hope you are all well and know we love you guys!! Janine and Co.
8 comments:
Yay, you're in your new place!
Hey Christina,
Thaks for calling earlier, it's always good to catch up with you guys. I love the new pics. Keep them coming.
Uncle Bum
I can't believe how big Ava is getting. The girls are so cute! So fun to see new pics. We miss you!
Your girls are getting so big--we miss you guys!!! Julianne is a crazy walking girl now and is sooooo busy! She is very social and laughs and giggles a lot. So much fun. Hope you're doing well!! Love you guys!!!
Holy freakin cute family! Such cute girls. I love to blog stalk so if you are going private my email is arowser@co.summit.ut.us
Oh by the way, this is Ashley Berry Rowser!
Hey Christina! I love seeing your cute blog. Troy was excited to hear from you and see your cute girls. Keep in touch.
your girls are adorable, I can't believe how big they are! how are you guys surviving dental school and california???
How fun to see Ava!! The girls are so beautiful and big. I hope all is going well for you guys. You feels so far away. I can't wait to see you all this summer. I can't believe I am going to drive across the country by myself with five kids. I don't think I am as strong as your mom!!! But I want the kids to see all their cousins so badly! Your view is awsome and I hear your place is great. I hope you are all well and know we love you guys!! Janine and Co.
Post a Comment