Proposition 8 is preserving our marriage; it's not an attack on the gay lifestyle.
Proposition 8 protects our families.
I am a mother of 2 girls as most of you know. I am a worry wort also. I always worry about my little girls going out in the real world when they are older, people corrupting their sweet spirit etc... When I first heard about Proposition 8 it made me so uncomfortable. I have seen so many commercials and signs about it the last 3 months while living down here in CA.
I went to the LDS broadcast a couple of weeks ago. It was very serious! The church has asked us to get the word out. Help people understand what proposition 8 is. It is really simple....... we must stick together and protect our tradition marriage and children.

All of you that are not living in CA might be thinking it doesn't effect you. Well it does and it will. Please go to this link to learn more for yourself. http://whatisprop8.com/proposition-8-in-plain-english.html

2 comments:
You're absolutely right when you say it will affect all of us. When the government deems gay marriage equal to traditional marriage, then it must be taught as such to our children and grand children. Those that state anything to the contrary will be held accountable for hate speech. That includes religious groups. The Bible and Book of Mormon will be deemed as hate speech by the government. It's a very scary thought.
Hey! I noticed your comment about Dodger Stadium! I grew up right near there so my family and I are dedicated fans! We live in SLC so we are not close by. Good to hear from you! Enjoy that nice LA weather!
Post a Comment