For my birthday I really wanted to go to the Michael Jackson exhibit in Hollywood. It will only be here until the 25th. Michael Jackson was planning on auctioning all this stuff off but he backed out "could not part". I am a fan of his music can't deny it. It was so interesting to see all this stuff that he has. I'm sure a lot of it was given to him. I'm so glad we went it was totally amazing and interesting but at the same time very sad. He seems very lonely. He has a lot of kids things and fake wax white people every where. He has so many crazy outfits and jewels. Michael also has so many amazing awards that make him unforgettable. If you are weird like me and wonder what the pop legend has in Neverland take a look.Justin inside the tour bus. The refrigerator was kinda dirty... didn't like that. I just had to look!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Neverland Valley........
Posted by Olsen Family at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am so jealous of this. I used to listen to Michael Jackson on the way to high school every morning. I also feel bad for him. He just needs to be loved....but it's hard when he's so very strange. Hope you guys are doing well!
That is so awesome! What an incredibly interesting thing to see. Sounds like you had a fun birthday. We will have to catch up later. Love ya
Jodie
ok so i just remembered Michael Jackson was married to elvis' daughter at one point so maybe that's why he has so much elvis stuff. that was cool and interesting and werid at the same time
Dude seems to be suffering from a pretty serious Messiah complex. Hopefully, he can get the help he so desperately needs.
Some very interesting stuff in there looks like--glad you had a good time. Happy Late Birthday by the way. We were in Goblin Valley and forgot to call you. Hope you're having a grand time on your trip!!
Some very interesting stuff in there looks like--glad you had a good time. Happy Late Birthday by the way. We were in Goblin Valley and forgot to call you. Hope you're having a grand time on your trip!!
Very weird. I used to love michael...before all this weird stuff. But fun to peek into someone else's dementia for a moment. We miss you all.
I found you from Kassia's blog. What a great fun expereince for you to see. Family looks so cute! I hope all is going well in Cali.
Post a Comment