CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Update


Beat the Irish...

Thanksgiving at our place. Uncle Judd and Aunt Cindy were there also taking the pictures. Thanks mom and dad for visiting us, we loved it.
Twilight was okay... Loved the book more.
Birthday party for Yara's little friend Lilly.

Yara also colored Ava's face!


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey! Your kids are super cute and so is your Blog! I love Yaras pigtails! Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving.

Jessica Jane said...

I'm guessing my dad took the Thanksgiving picture. Looks like a great time. I would have loved to be there! Maybe another year.

I love the picture of Ava's face! That hasn't happened yet at our house, it's only a matter of time I imagine. ( =

Ashley said...

Your fam is so cute. I love the second to last picture, so freaking adorable

Simply Selph said...

How fun to see you Thanksgiving party. Yara looks so much like you! More and more all the time. Such cute girls!!