Ava snoozing away....Yara freaking out the birds..... Me, Ava, Justin and Uncle Judd at the amazingly beautiful Getty Center. Getty Ava getting ready to eat
I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm such a blog stalker, it is really quite sad. But I love all these pictures of your daughters...they are so adorable! Include me once you go private too!
8 comments:
SO cute! Love the picture of Justin and Yara walking.
Yay another post! I can't beleive how big your girls are.The beach looked fun!Cute pics!
It's so good to hear from you. Your family is beautiful. My pop told me you guys are at USC for dental school, is that correct? Keep in touch!
Lizy
Adorable.
I'm so glad you posted! It's so good to see your cute family. I need to come visit! We need to spend a day at the beach or something.
Hi Christina! Cute blog. Thanks for the address. I don't know when you're going private, but be sure to include me. :)
I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm such a blog stalker, it is really quite sad. But I love all these pictures of your daughters...they are so adorable!
Include me once you go private too!
Christina,
Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big your girls are. They are beautiful!
Post a Comment